My rating: 5 of 5 stars
Whew! I am not sure under which rock I have been living under to have somehow managed to NOT read this book, but holy smokes! I cannot believe I waited as long as I did and I am pretty sure I have been ruined for every other Alpha Male in existence. Seriously, Vicious you have completely ruined me in all the right ways.
Emilia is the “Help” as Vicious likes to call her and she has gotten completely under his skin. So much that even his best friends know it although he won’t admit it. However it’s when his best friend Dean decides to make his move, it almost breaks the friend group apart. The HotHoles are a special group of friends though, and they will not be broken. So he does what any man would do and sends her away, but not after getting what he wants from her.
I don’t even know if I will do this review justice because there were so many layers and levels of awesomeness to keep up with. It made my head spin in a good way because I was so wrapped up in this story. As wrong as he is for Emilia- HE IS SO FRICKING RIGHT. I don’t want to be right, even if he is wrong. He puts all other bad boys to shame. I could go on about how amazing he is, but the thing is that he really isn’t! He is an A**hole with a capital A. He shouldn’t get what he wants in the end, but at the same time you want him to. You end up rooting for him as much as your heart doesn’t want him to. He does so many messed up things, but you still love him. You just can’t help it.
I give this book 5 stars because it just simply deserved it. I can’t even articulate how amazing this story is and how much I am completely ruined by it. I fell in heart first and as much as it tortured me, I could not put this book down to save my life. You should seriously read this if you haven’t already and read it yesterday! Simply amazing.
- Pre Order: Cock Tales by all your favorite authors - May 16, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Chasing Him by Kennedy Fox - May 16, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Reckoning by Jessica Ruben (Vincent & Eve Book 2) - May 16, 2018
- Review: Vicious by L.J. Shen - May 13, 2018
- Blog Tour: Excerpt + ARC Review Straight up Love by Lexi Ryan - May 10, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Lies I’ve Told by J.L. Berg - May 10, 2018
- Available Now: Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey - May 10, 2018
- Blog Tour+ Excerpt+ ARC Review: Defile by Jessica Prince - May 9, 2018
- Now Available: Pieces of Eight by Whitney Barbetti + Giveaway - May 9, 2018
- Blog Tour + Excerpt + ARC Review: Rising by Jessica Ruben - May 8, 2018