For my 30th birthday, I’m giving myself the one thing I want most: a baby. Sure, this would be easier if I had a husband—or even a boyfriend—but I refuse to be thwarted by minor details.
When I drunkenly confess my plans to my friends, they convince me to ask Jake Jackson for help. Jake, the best friend who’s been there for me through thick and thin. Jake, who also happens to be smart, funny, ridiculously good looking, and the winner of all the genetic lotteries.
So when Jake takes me up on my request—with the stipulation that we get the job done the old-fashioned way—I’d be a fool to decline.
The only problem? I don’t know if I can separate sex from all the things I feel for this amazing man. But if I don’t keep my heart under lock and key, I risk losing the one person in my life I need the most.
Jake has his own reasons for granting my baby wish. But when I discover his secrets, it could mean the end of us. I have to choose—run or stay and fight for love.
Add to Goodreads: http://bit.ly/2vPI58q
- Pre Order: Cock Tales by all your favorite authors - May 16, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Chasing Him by Kennedy Fox - May 16, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Reckoning by Jessica Ruben (Vincent & Eve Book 2) - May 16, 2018
- Review: Vicious by L.J. Shen - May 13, 2018
- Blog Tour: Excerpt + ARC Review Straight up Love by Lexi Ryan - May 10, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Lies I’ve Told by J.L. Berg - May 10, 2018
- Available Now: Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey - May 10, 2018
- Blog Tour+ Excerpt+ ARC Review: Defile by Jessica Prince - May 9, 2018
- Now Available: Pieces of Eight by Whitney Barbetti + Giveaway - May 9, 2018
- Blog Tour + Excerpt + ARC Review: Rising by Jessica Ruben - May 8, 2018