My rating: 3 of 5 stars
I thought Book One of the Ambitious Series was a great start to a quick, but intriguing read. Ambitious Drive definitely started off with some drama but I was sucked in and finished all three books tonight. It does have a cliffhanger at the end but that’s ok because it left me wanting more.
Kreed and Alex’s story is one of an office romance but with relevant issues that women in the workplace have experienced. I liked how it made the book more real and Alex’s feelings were justifiable.
Kreed is definitely the boss in the bedroom and of his company and once he sees Alex he knows he has to make her his.
I am giving this book 3.5 stars because I enjoyed the story and the cliffhanger left me wanting for me. I did think it was too short, but only because I wanted to keep reading more. I recommend this book if you are looking for a quick read.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
Ambitious Despair is Book Two in the Ambitious Series and it only got better the more I read. I love Alex and Kreed together so I was happy that Kassandra finally gave in and let us have them for awhile.
There are some parts of the books that I wanted to shake Alex because I thought she was being ridiculous and over paranoid. The characters in book two also helped shape the story and it more perspective. Charity is a good friend and seems like she would do anything for her friend.
I thought the flow of the story was much better in this book than the first and I was happy we got to dive in more to their lives. This book is also a quick read and true to Kassandra’s fashion, she left us hanging at the end again.
I do wish the books were a little longer and we could see more into their everyday lives.
My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This was my favorite one of the Series so far because I was totally blown away! I know I was new to reading Kassandra’s books but because I got to read all of them in one sitting, I could see the progression in each book. Not only did she give us a cliffhanger again, but she totally through me for a loop!
The book ends in Amelia Island and it’s so strange because we just visited there. I loved being able to picture the place it was actually taking place in.
Although I do think that Kreed messes up in this book, I do think Alex was a tad ridiculous. There was some contradiction from Charity but otherwise you know she only wants the best for her friend.
This book has tons of action and I cant wait for book 4 to come out.
If you want a quick, fun but action filled series you should definitely read this.
- Pre Order: Cock Tales by all your favorite authors - May 16, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Chasing Him by Kennedy Fox - May 16, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Reckoning by Jessica Ruben (Vincent & Eve Book 2) - May 16, 2018
- Review: Vicious by L.J. Shen - May 13, 2018
- Blog Tour: Excerpt + ARC Review Straight up Love by Lexi Ryan - May 10, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Lies I’ve Told by J.L. Berg - May 10, 2018
- Available Now: Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey - May 10, 2018
- Blog Tour+ Excerpt+ ARC Review: Defile by Jessica Prince - May 9, 2018
- Now Available: Pieces of Eight by Whitney Barbetti + Giveaway - May 9, 2018
- Blog Tour + Excerpt + ARC Review: Rising by Jessica Ruben - May 8, 2018