My rating: 4 of 5 stars
This book took me by quite the surprise! And in a totally good way. I read the blurb and I knew it was something that I would be interested in- just didn’t know how much I would end up loving it!
Unlikely in Love is the story of two people who need each other and don’t even know it. Annie’s crazy grandmother has recently passed away and left her with a sizable amount of money. Wyatt has just returned from a tour in the military and can’t seem to get back into a normal routine. When his dad suggest him going to see about a job on Annie’s farm, the second he sees Annie in her yellow bikini, daisy dukes and cowboy boots- they both know they are in trouble.
This was a sweet story of overcoming insecurities, lots of romance intertwined and one of overcoming obstacles we all face. I loved how the story unfolded, I loved the shy moments that we have all had – meeting the parents – and the booyah moment when yes the good girl actually gets the guy! This was the first book I’ve read by Ashlie but won’t be my last!
- Pre Order: Cock Tales by all your favorite authors - May 16, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Chasing Him by Kennedy Fox - May 16, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Reckoning by Jessica Ruben (Vincent & Eve Book 2) - May 16, 2018
- Review: Vicious by L.J. Shen - May 13, 2018
- Blog Tour: Excerpt + ARC Review Straight up Love by Lexi Ryan - May 10, 2018
- Cover Reveal: Lies I’ve Told by J.L. Berg - May 10, 2018
- Available Now: Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey - May 10, 2018
- Blog Tour+ Excerpt+ ARC Review: Defile by Jessica Prince - May 9, 2018
- Now Available: Pieces of Eight by Whitney Barbetti + Giveaway - May 9, 2018
- Blog Tour + Excerpt + ARC Review: Rising by Jessica Ruben - May 8, 2018